View count: 9231
Bachelor of Business Administration program:
Educational Goals: to cultivate most in need of implementation and management personnel
- to strengthen the international vision
- to develop the ability of oral, reading and writing in foreign languages
Analysis and decision-making ability
- training Case Study Ability
- to develop independent thinking and problem solving skills
- Required management and leadership of industry
- teaching Basic Management knowledge
- to develop the ability of management knowledge application
- to involve in practical experience of enterprise
- teaching management in various fields of expertise: human resource management, marketing management, Management information system, financial management and operational management.
- Communication and coordination skills
- to develop communication and problem solving skills
- to cultivate capability of practical management knowledge
- The ethical and moral concepts
- student personality development
- to understand and develop social moral ethics
Master of Business Administration Program
Education goals: for a variety of background knowledge of college graduates, to educate them to be versatile professional managers and management experts.
Leadership and teamwork
- to develop logical thinking ability
- familiar with basic concepts of leadership
- motivation, communication and coordination
- have an insight into the future trends and seize opportunities
The development of managerial expertise
- to strengthen the basis of theoretical knowledge and application
- to solve problems and create knowledge
- to absorb expertise knowledge for analyzing data and make decisions
- Inspired innovation
-training Knowledge Innovation and learning practical ability
-capable of organizing and managing ability
- Establish global perspective
- to strengthen the international vision and global management capacity
- various abilities from professional knowledge
- strengthen foreign language skills
- Development of execution ability
- project planning and implementation capacity
- participate in internships or business diagnosis for problem solving and understand the business decisions
- The ethical and moral concepts
- anti-stress, perseverance
- professional morality and ethics
- right attitudes in treating people and conduct oneself in society
PhD of Business Administration Program
Educational goals: to cultivate teaching and research personnel for business administration education in universities.
Enhanced research capacity
- to develop research capabilities and attitude
- ability of discovery, analysis and problem-solving.
- emerging issues in business fields and the ability of Creative Thinking
- independent thinking, innovative research and paper writing and professional presentation ability
- Development of Teaching ability
- comparing and innovating of domestic enterprises cases
- exercising and analyzing foreign business cases and literature in depth with an international perspective and to continue innovation in business management education.
- management group of expertise and outstanding teachers.
- business management expertise and the integration ability in related sectors.
- with the values of business ethics and social responsibility.
- Academic communication skills
- with international language communication skills.
- capacity to participate in international academic activities.
- The ability of teamwork
-professional ethics, communication and coordination, ability of teamwork. -ability of planning, execution, leadership and projects management and research.