View count: 70091
- To train students with the necessary knowledge and leadership skills to prepare them to become socially responsible adults and competent professionals with leadership
- To educate students in the state-of-the-art business practices, concepts, and methods
- The total credits required for graduation are included:
BA Required Courses:
Please check the below required courses list according to your entering year.
Elective courses: Students could choose elective courses from Department of Business Administration or other departments, including minor and double major courses. If you are not certain about the courses please ask BA office.
Physical Education Courses: 1 credit per course (required: 4 semesters)
General Education Courses: 28 credits
General credits are including Chinese language courses (24 credits) + other general education courses (4 credits in humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and cross-discipline, residential college area).
Regular students:The scheme of general courses
- Students have to follow NCCU admission guideline to pass listening and reading level 2 of TOCFL before graduation. Students failing to acquire a TOCFL certificate of the required level must take and pass 4 semesters of NCCU Mandarin Special Course (one course per semester) at their expense before graduation to meet the criteria.
- Undergraduate students of all departments shall not take fewer than 12 credits or more than 25 credits of courses each semester from their 1st to 3rd academic years and shall not take less than 10 credits or more than 25 credits of courses in their 4th academic year. The credits and grades of a student who breaches this rule will not be admitted. However, under special circumstances, with the approval of the chairperson of the department, students may be allowed to take fewer (no fewer than 6 credits) or more credits (no more than 6 credits).
- If students fail the first semester of one academic year course held by the department, they will need special authorization from their professors to take the course in second semester.
- Students who fail required courses offered during the regular semester may choose to repeat the course during the summer session. The department will accept the credit.
- Students who have not completed the "prerequisite courses" are not allowed to take any courses with prerequisite requirement. Special cases are accepted when the course lecturers approve the application.
- If an elective course is for one academic year (2 semesters), students have to complete the first semester or both semesters. If students only take the second semester, the credits will not be counted as graduation credits according to NCCU regulation (http://aca.nccu.edu.tw/download/rulesdata/law01B.pdf).
- Extracurricular activities, clubs and student organizations are not recognized to the graduation required credits.
- The regulations posted by the department are subject to change pending department meeting decisions.
- All regulations are binding upon departmental meeting agreement. They may only be changed, added or removed by department decision.